Tuesday, January 8, 2008

cheri is in red im in blu

i wrote this to her-------jason wrote: I know this means nothing now but i really am sorry and i know you'll have a great life a better one with me not around for sure

and this is her reply

you know jason- all those pics were really fucking mean, but i enjoyed them. i posted them for all of my friends to enjoy also. the ones about me being fat were really original. i really had no idea i was fat. thanks for bringing it to my attention. it's a pity you can't see all the loljasons my friends have made. they actually used photoshop. their's are much better than your's. that's because they don't need to use some juvenile online generator. well good for her and them if she dosent wanna know what i have to say aboot her or how im feeling aboot her then she should stop reading my blog she didnt care enough to tell me she had found somebody else why does she care what the fuck i have to say now and yeah they were mean she total fucked me didnt she what was i supposed to just take it and roll over and be happy fuck her i gave her alot i stopped hanging out with friends i would jump at her command i would spend way more money then i had to try and make her happy but that wasnt enough no she had to start fucking some guy without telling me wow thats really really selfish and self centered but i guess i was blind to the real her, pussy and close friendship does that to me


the only thing you are sorry about is how YOU feel. and quite frankly, my life will improve even more dramatically when you decide to stop writing about me, making lolcheris, and give me my money. you will never ever get my new phone number, aim screen name, or access to my blogs first hand ever again. yeah im sorry that i was so dumb to think you might have the compassion that most folks have or any at all or care aboot anybody but herself i dont want her new number or other shit anymore i will let her know when i get the money and she can come pick it up and an other thing im not the one hiding running away cause i know what i did was hurtful and mean and wrond but ileft it all in the open and fess up to it she was the one in the wrong this whole time but she wont face her mistakes she did all this she is got what she wanted in the end me gone but had to take the little childish way to do it

the way you have behaved lately is so completely immature and just plain stupid. you are setting yourself up for future imbalances and failures. you are setting a bad example for your child. you are making a complete fool out of yourself. i know i was making a fool of myself but i had to let it out some how she just dropped me like yesterdays news and as for a bad example for ethan i dont think showing that you feel for somebody is a bad example and it's not like i let him read my blog its an adult thing thats not ment for kids yeah i may have my imbalances and failures but i keep going and living caring for folks feelings unlike her who only cares aboot herself it's nice to be important but its more important to be nice is something she should think aboot


stop apologizing. i care not to hear what you have to say. don't bother to email me anymore unless you have something of substance to say. my brain is split between work, school, and guitar lessons now. there is no room in it for your bullshit. yeah thats what i have been saying for sometime now there wasnt room in your life for me that was the big problem i kept tellling you i would just leave her alone and get out of her life but i guess for some strange reason she wanted to keep me in it oh yeah i forgot her bike was at my house and i owe her money but yet im the user



3 comments:

Esh Mo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a slow hippie said...

sure my email is bluj420@yahoo

a slow hippie said...

oh opps you need my gmail its the same but at gmail