Thursday, December 20, 2007

was going to write this last night but had something come up

i love my job i really do i know its not the most important thing to do in the world but i like to think i bring folks a great service i get to stuff on my own time as long as im done by 7am each morning it dosent matter when i do things which the slacker i am loves and then im here all alone for most of the night only aboot 1 1/2 do i have somebody else working with me which is great too i know if anything goes down it was me not somebody else plus i just enjoy time alone they tried putting a second person on with me it sucked it was the person i had nothing against them just the fact somebody else was here i was mad at and would only want a few folks and still i dont like working with others ok enough of this just wanted to say i love my J.O.B. and i just got a gift basket from one of the owners nice :)

No comments: