Wednesday, December 12, 2007

loss

i dont deal well with losing not in the sence of games and such thats no biggie but loseing folks hurts me bad i seem to go in and out of folks lives and its strange like last night i ran into bryan and we didnt say a word to each other yet i have known him for like most of my life its strange to think i shared things with him yet we pretty much strangers now i didnt know what to say or do so i just kept my mouth shut which i something i need to start doing more or do i need to go to the other end and just spew things out as i see fit when i was younger and hanging with my main group of friends i would go up to a week sometime not speaking those times when great im not a good communcator i dont know i just never really learn the art my written stuff always looks like it was done by a 13 year old i write all over the place and draw dumb little pictures and speaking man i mumble and um and ah so much i never know what to say i guess maybe i have fried out that part of my brain smoking weed or something

No comments: