Sunday, December 23, 2007

just woke up feel like sharing some feelings nothing more then watercolor memeries of things that used to be

ok so i have been feeling pretty bad aboot myself
latly and its been my own fault cheri was very clear
from the start that what we had couldn't go any
farther but i must have blocked that out[i can be
quite thickheaded] i let myself fall into the thought
that we were a couple but what in truth was we were
friends that also had sex very close friends that hung
out quite often and did fun shit went on trips spent quite alot of time together we jumped right from being folks that knew each other to a i guess confusing relationship to my simple mind i really thought we were more then friends but there i go thinking so the past 3 months fighting, saying,& doing all kinds of shit to try and keep her in this make believe world i had made up in my head but to no avail she was done she had found a new person to fill the spot that had
been for me she says she couldnt tell me for she had yet to make up her mind till but a week or so ago but by her actions towards me i just cant believe that she has said she is sorry many times for keeping me in the dark about her new 'friend' and that she wants to remain friends with me and i have wanted to stay her friend but for the last couple days i have been questioning this choose we hung and stuff and became pretty close before we started whatever we had should have been called i guess and shit we talked pretty much every day for 9 or so months but yet she couldnt tell me she no longer wanted to be as close anymore that's cool but keeping me in the dark isnt so i guess i have come to a point were i really don't know what to tell her part of me says you can be adult about this and just be her friend an other says fuck her she hurt you what the fuck do i want to know her for and theres the part that still pines for that made up thing in my head but that is just my thoughts on were im at 515am sunday sorry for the format of this post had to email it while also typing it out no my wii
which is no easy task

It's nice to be important but it's more important it be nice my blog

No comments: